The impact of social media in today’s society has become crucial to a company’s digital identity. As such, today’s contemporary and tech savvy workforce are using social networks for a lot more than communication with their peers.
- A College has to spend a lot of money on branding it as a great place to study at.
- Students have their juniors (prospective applicants) as their contacts on social media who might not be reached through the college’s advertising.
- There are also prospective employers in the personal networks of students who are not reached by the conventional advertising.
- SocioAdvocacy provides a custom panel to each student where they can stay updated with the college news and updates.
- It allows students to share the posts with prospectus purchase deep links. That means, if an aspirant buys a prospectus through an existing student, the latter gets rewarded for that.
- SocioAdvocacy also allows students or placement committee to share the Placement Brochure with potential employers by tagging them on LinkedIn or other social networks.
- Increase in the number of college applications through social media.
- Lowered cost per sale of the college prospectus.
- Increase in companies coming in for job placements.
- Lowered cost of offline marketing.
- Getting the right talent is one of the biggest challenges for a company.
- A company’s employees have more social media connections with relevant candidates than a company can have through job portals.
- A vacancy notification from Job Portals or Consultancy firms is less personal than one from an employee working in the same company.
- With SocioAdvocacy, the company can provide a custom panel to every employee where they can see the open vacancies. SocioAdvocacy allows the vacancy list to be fetched from the company’s job portal directly.
- Current employees can share these vacancies with their personal social networks with the deep link that includes the current employee’s referral code.
- When any potential candidate applies for a vacancy using the link, the referral is automatically attached to the employee who shared the vacancy. This makes it easier to track referrals.
- Increase in number of relevant applications through Social Media.
- Rise in the number of employees sharing the vacancies with their networks.
- Any preliminary queries about the company and profile are answered by the employees themselves, giving it a personal touch.
- Most companies create white-papers, case studies and other content that can be shared with current and prospective clients in order to create trust and generate sales. But distribution of this content is a challenge.
- Business Development and Sales function employees usually share these resources via email.
- With so much noise in a person’s inbox, emails usually land up not being opened ever or in the junk folder.
- SocioAdvocacy allows sales teams and relationship managers to share the company’s resources (case studies, white-papers, e-books) with current and potential clients on social media by tagging them on the posts.
- Since emails get lost in the clutter, tagging in the posts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn sends a direct notification which increases the chance of getting noticed.
- Increase in the download/open rate of company branded resources (case-studies, white-papers etc.)
- Rise in the number of inquiries through social media.