- A College has to spend a lot of money on branding it as a great place to study at.
- Students have their juniors (prospective applicants) as their contacts on social media who might not be reached through the college’s advertising.
- There are also prospective employers in the personal networks of students who are not reached by the conventional advertising.
- SocioAdvocacy provides a custom panel to each student where they can stay updated with the college news and updates.
- It allows students to share the posts with prospectus purchase deep links. That means, if an aspirant buys a prospectus through an existing student, the latter gets rewarded for that.
- SocioAdvocacy also allows students or placement committee to share the Placement Brochure with potential employers by tagging them on LinkedIn or other social networks.
- Increase in the number of college applications through social media.
- Lowered cost per sale of the college prospectus.
- Increase in companies coming in for job placements.
- Lowered cost of offline marketing.