You need to write, review, edit, proofread. Basically, fill pages. With words. That make sense.
- Understanding the goal, audience, and message of a brand and create copy to suit.
- Being creative. Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy including headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs including posts, blogs, infographics, whitepapers, short film scripts, and editorials.
- Working closely with the Social Media team to develop and post highly targeted, quality content for social media platforms.
- And in case you missed it the first time. Being creative. You need an alternate perspective of things.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics, and tracking.
- The ability to learn quickly and change in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience in content/copywriting
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, PR, Communications, or related field.
You need to be a digital artist. Equal parts storyteller and problem solver.
- Creating social media creatives on a daily basis using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Thinking creatively and use innovative ideas to come up with work on new advertising designs, application designs or website designs.
- Working with the social media content team to ideate, innovate and build cool designs.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art (extensive experience in the field will also be acceptable)
- A working knowledge of GIF animation.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Experience with both print and electronic media with proficiency in photo-editing softwares.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills; able to meet deadlines.
- The ability and desire to stay up-to-date with commercial design/graphics trends and implement these in daily work.
You need to know the inside scoop on what gets to the top (of search engines).
- Understanding client briefs and strategizing based on goals and objectives.
- Performing on-site audits and conducting competitor analysis.
- Running keyword research to identify the best keywords to target for clients.
- Giving suggestions on new and existing landing pages to optimize from an SEO perspective.
- Analyzing Google Analytics to identify patterns and trends.
- Co-ordinating with the design and development team to ensure the best SEO practices are followed.
- Quality Link building that includes link earning through content marketing, guest postings, blog commenting and other SEO strategies.
- Weekly and monthly client reporting.
- A bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, marketing, or related field; master’s preferred.
- Two years of previous experience in SEO, marketing, or related field.
- An in-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata.
- Experience in cultivating SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); understanding of HTML, CSS, and WordPress.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
You’ll need to weave magic with words.
- Understanding the goal, audience, and message of a brand.
- Generating creative and unique content for brands on social media.
- Executing social marketing campaigns that drive interaction and generate leads for clients.
- Being creative. You need an alternate perspective of things.
- A bachelors degree in marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven work history with relevant experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Strong working knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Strong research skills and excellent creativity.
- Persistence and are not easily frustrated by multiple edits.
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Confidence in all relevant computer skills