In the past couple of years, there has been a major overhaul in how brands need to manage their online presence. What changed? People started trusting less in traditional media and more in social media. Additionally, people started showing more trust in employees of a company rather than the official communication. Brands have realized that empowering employees to advocate the brand results in sales. But does the onus lie only with the sales team? Read on to know.
- Most companies create white-papers, case studies and other content that can be shared with current and prospective clients in order to create trust and generate sales. But distribution of this content is a challenge.
- Business Development and Sales function employees usually share these resources via email.
- With so much noise in a person’s inbox, emails usually land up not being opened ever or in the junk folder.
- SocioAdvocacy allows sales teams and relationship managers to share the company’s resources (case studies, white-papers, e-books) with current and potential clients on social media by tagging them on the posts.
- Since emails get lost in the clutter, tagging in the posts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn sends a direct notification which increases the chance of getting noticed.
- Increase in the download/open rate of company branded resources (case-studies, white-papers etc.)
- Rise in the number of inquiries through social media.